Why El Gato Is The Interior Painter For You
Interior painting from a pro will save you time, money, and hassle
As a homeowner, you probably already know that Interior painting is a highly effective way to quickly update your home and give it a fresh look. Today you have at your disposable countless color options and design choices that can make each room of your house unique and interesting.
Having painted thousands of home interiors since 1977, we at El Gato are often asked by potential clients whether they should attempt their project themselves or use us.
Here’s our advice:
- Are you willing to take the time it will take to properly prepare each surface you want to paint? Although the actual painting itself should only take several hours for a normal room (if you know what you’re doing and you have the proper equipment), prep time can be a multiple of that.If you’re not willing to take the time consider using a professional.
- Do you have professional tools? If you buy cheap or low cost tools (not just brushes, by the way), you’ll get amateur looking results.
- Do you know where to start and the order in which you should paint? Given your individual situation, you may be tempted to paint certain parts of the room with the time you have. There is a definite order to follow to get a professional looking job?
- If you need to apply multiple coats of paint, do you have that built into your schedule. We’ve seen it happen many times; life happens and people try to take shortcuts…with the to be expected amateur looking results.
Here are the reasons our satisfied clients have given us over the years as to why they used El Gato Painting to paint their house interior:
- Time – At El Gato we’re professionals. We know exactly what it takes to paint a room (or rooms) and how much time it will take. We have found we can generally complete a professional looking interior painting project in much less time.
- Expertise – The right interior paint and the proper application procedure can vary depending on weather climate, structural details, previous paints used, and other factors. Knowing the right interior paint and the right application methods for your walls could take a great deal of research. At El Gato Painting we have years of experience that we can draw upon to know the right questions to ask and the right details to look for before applying interior paint for your project.
- Special Techniques – It used to be that you didn’t have many options when it came to interior paint. You just picked a color and went with it. These days, there are so many different possible colors, materials, and finishes that it may seem a little overwhelming.At El Gato Painting we can help you decide the sheen of your finish, what colors go well in certain lights, and what colors complement one another. We are also experts at applying a number of different drywall textures.
- Details – The key to doing any painting project right is always in the details. At El Gato Painting we know what details to focus on in order to make the interior paint look perfect. Lack of focus is the enemy of detailed work, and painting your own home with a partner or friends or the TV on, or even after a long week at work can result in lost focus, with the expected results.
Want to just talk about your potential project? Call us now.