Painting Outdoor Furniture
Painting outdoor furniture should no longer be a source of headaches, because El Gato Painting, a team of experts in exterior painting, are standing by to answer your calls, provide you with a free estimate and get the job done in the most professional way. If you live in the Bay Area and are looking for tips and ideas for painting outdoor furniture, please give us a call at: 650-409-3114.
We have been painting furniture since 1977. Our portfolio of completed paint jobs includes:
- Painting steel/aluminum/metal outdoor furniture
- Painting outdoor furniture made of plastic
- Painted resin outdoor furniture
- Painted wood and hardwood furniture for outdoor use
While working with wood and hardwood outdoor furniture, we have had the chance to paint chairs, benches, stools, tables, cabinets, and even furniture made from tropical ones, such as rattan and teak. Although may people see rattan and teak painting as a complicated task, we have been doing it since 1977 and know exactly what needs to be done to make your outdoor furniture look outstanding.
Painting outdoor furniture can be tricky, because outdoor furniture is made for lawn and patio use and is therefore exposed to changeable weather conditions, such as rain. As a result, one needs to know how to prepare furniture before painting it for outdoor use.
To successfully complete any painting project that involves outdoor furniture, one needs to be familiar with the following:
- What is the best paint to use for painting outdoor furniture?
- Different techniques for furniture painting, such as spraying and powder coating (Do you have powder coated furniture that needs to be painted? Give us a call now!)
- Painting vs staining outdoor furniture: which is best and in what circumstances?
Needless to say, the most important part of outdoor furniture painting is preparation. As Confucius once said: “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.”
El Gato Painting, your painting contractor in the Bay Area, is an expert painting preparation service, and you can rest assured that your outdoor furniture will be painted by recognized professionals.